CS3STHLM FIFTH CONFERENCE ON INDUSTRIAL CYBER SECURITY ADDRESSING THREATS AND POSSIBILITIES IN A GROWING DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT
With tickets almost sold out, arranging Omnisiens are looking forward to a successful meeting for leading cyber security experts from around the world. CS3STHLM takes place in Nalen, Stockholm, October 22-25.
Regrettably first day keynote speaker, Marty Edwards (US), has had to cancel due to personal reasons.
Organizer Robert Malmgren from Omnisiens:
”- It’s unfortunate that Marty Edwards had to cancel at such short notice, but we feel confident that our replacement will complement our diverse agenda.” New keynote speaker for the first day will be Mark Bristow (US).
The fifth edition of the acclaimed conference includes a formidable list of renowned speakers, and in addition to seminars and workshops there will be an complementary expo day on Tuesday the 23rd for companies and organisations within this field. The Expo day is free of charge but entrance require registration.
Erik Johansson from Omnisiens:
”- The Expo is not only a great opportunity to network and discuss the market field for interested parties, but will also consist of exciting demonstrations and presentation from researchers and vendors.”
Highlights from the program:
- Recent APT Campaign targeting Energy Sector Assets, John Homer (US)
- Hunting and Responding in ICS, Ben Miller & Mark Stacey, (US)
- Unblockable Chains - Is Blockchain the ultimate malicious infrastructure?, Omer Zohar (IL)
- ICS Incident Response: Lessons and mitigations from the field, Mark Bristow (US)
- Attacking Cars Revisited: On the Road Towards a More Resilient Connected Vehicle Infrastructure, Kai Thomsen (DE)
- Supply Chain Cyber Security throughout the ICS Lifecycle, Erik Zouave (S)
Previous PostOla Hermansson - Technical Operations Manager
15 October 2018
Next PostCS3STHLM App and Honey Pot Competition
22 October 2018
CS3STHLM is arranged by Omnisiens AB, owned by Swedish Cyber Security Experts Robert Malmgren; voted number one IT security specialist in Sweden in trade magazine Computer Sweden and Erik Johansson, PhD; Security Researcher, Advisor, and Contractor working at the intersection of Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT)